Re: [art_education] Interviewing Questions

  • fiverm
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2002

      Ada, I have known of many interviews taking place very close to the month before school starts.Many teachers contemplating a move don't want to give up their bird in the hand until they are assured of a new job. Programs, monies change and that seems to be the order of business "at the last moment".

      Be ready for possible questions that pertain to what you can do for their specific population or setup. Be honest about skills as well as areas that can still be developed. Many try to inflate their own selves ( I know how easy it is to do) thus giving an innacurate picture of themselves. Ask yourself "If I was considering hiring ME, what would I base my decision on?"         Peace

      Do you Yahoo!?