Re: Can a teacher teach AP Art with out Bachelors Degree

  • MarciaB
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
      That is definitely something I would check with the AP board about. My mom recently started teaching AP English and she went to summer classes on how to teach it. She spent hours and hours preparing. There are a lot of requirements with AP so I would research it. I don't know much about the AP art classes though.