Mixed colors

  • daru3200
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 12:29 PM
      It never fails to amaze me what colors we get when we mix paints. I started with cadmium yellow and added mars black and got olive green. I guess there was some blue in the black.

      David Rubin

      Ever get the feeling that life's a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?

      No trees were harmed in the making of this message, but a few electrons were slightly inconvenienced

      Don't shoot your family. Let us shoot your family. We'll also frame and hang them.
      motto of Fine Art Fotos photography studio