Check out David's art: Zebras on the NY Subway

  • daru3200
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      David's art: Zebras on the NY Subway This comes from my love of the NY Subway map. I decided to make a piece of it, but it needed a background, so I added the stripes, which struck me as zebra stripes

      David Rubin

      Ever get the feeling that life's a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?

      No trees were harmed in the making of this message, but a few electrons were slightly inconvenienced

      Don't shoot your family. Let us shoot your family. We'll also frame and hang them.
      motto of Fine Art Fotos photography studio