Extended time off

  • beac56352003
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      I will be undergoing hip surgery in April for approximately a week. My admin is not sure if I will have the same sub each day. The subs that I have had in the past have been unreliable handling a middle school TAB class room for one day. Needless to say I am a bit nervous to hand over the class for an entire week when they can't handle a single day. Does anyone have any suggestions off lesson plans or sub plans to help fill the gap for a week where I may or may not have the same sub each day. I see the same group of students every day of the week and each class is a mixture of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. This set up works wonders for a TAB room but is a bit of a struggle with a "traditional" teacher directed class. Ny suggestions or comments would be helpful.

      Kelly Beach
      Bromley East Charter School 6th-8th
    • priorhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        Check out the fun sub plans on pinterest:

        http://pinterest.com/artgirl90/art-sub-plans/

        some more ideas here: http://awesomeartists.com/ART/AwesomeAwesomeABCsOfArt.htm