Re: [art_education] Group Certificate

  • Kaieteur Claxton
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
      Thank You .
      Clax

      From: Sherina Maymay <maymaysherina@...>
      To: "art_education@yahoogroups.com" <art_education@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [art_education] Group Certificate

      such a big help! thanks again!

      From: Ken <kenroar@...>
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:39 PM
      Subject: [art_education] Group Certificate

      List members, I just uploaded a certificate you can use to prove you are a member of this group. If there are any questions from your administrators/superiors, just tell them to e-mail me from the e-mail address on the certificate. The file is in PDF and allows you to insert your own name. You must have something that can open PDF documents. Adobe Reader is one (http://get.adobe.com/reader/). You can find the file by visiting the post immediately before this one. Ken Rohrer List Owner
    • Lisa G.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2014
        Ken,
        I cannot find the certificate. Can you please email it to me? Thanks much.
        Lisa;;)
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay wrote:

        > such a big help! thanks again!
        >

        > ________________________________

      • kenroar
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014

        See attached for certificates in both Word and PDF format. I looked for them myself and apparently when the group moved to the new format, they got lost. I will add them to the files section too.

        Ken Rohrer

        Moderator

      • Lisa Galgano
        Message 4 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014