Fwd: David Rubin's entries Autism Artism

  • daru3200
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
    I won an art contest! One of my pieces will be in a show!

    David Rubin

    Ever get the feeling that life's a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?

    No trees were harmed in the making of this message, but a few electrons were slightly inconvenienced

    Don't shoot your family. Let us shoot your family. We'll also frame and hang them.
    motto of Fine Art Fotos photography studio

    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      Congratulations David. TFS

      Sue