New member

  • sarasbird241
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 24, 2013
      My name is
      Sara Ann Scheid

      I live in New Jersey.

      I am looking for a full time art teaching position.

      My last art teaching position was at Jones Co. schools in North Carolina as an Pre K-6th grade at four elementary schools. Wow what an experience! Till my husband changed jobs and we moved to New Jersey
      .
      I am always a full student.

      I am a member of Getty artteacherexchange. Look for my name there.
      I have been in art teacher round robins.

      Judy Decker and Michal Austin know of me when I lived in Houston, Texas.

      I like to share information and learn from others.

      In my next message to art education I want to share this site for taking notes and writing about art.

      http://pinterest.com/jburns1025/notes-and-writing-in-the-classroom
      Do you want more information?

      Sara Scheid