Re: Group Certificate

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      thank you very much!!
      janet

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay <maymaysherina@...> wrote:

      > such a big help! thanks again!
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Kaieteur Claxton
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
        Thank You .
        Clax

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2014
          Ken,
          I cannot find the certificate. Can you please email it to me? Thanks much.
          Lisa;;)
          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay wrote:

          > such a big help! thanks again!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • kenroar
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014

          See attached for certificates in both Word and PDF format. I looked for them myself and apparently when the group moved to the new format, they got lost. I will add them to the files section too.

          Ken Rohrer

          Moderator

        • Lisa Galgano
          Message 5 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014