Group Certificate

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
      List members,

      I just uploaded a certificate you can use to prove you are a member of this group. If there are any questions from your administrators/superiors, just tell them to e-mail me from the e-mail address on the certificate.

      The file is in PDF and allows you to insert your own name. You must have something that can open PDF documents. Adobe Reader is one (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).

      You can find the file by visiting the post immediately before this one.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Owner
    • Sherina Maymay
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
        such a big help! thanks again!

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
          thank you very much!!
          janet

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay <maymaysherina@...> wrote:

          > such a big help! thanks again!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Kaieteur Claxton
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
            Thank You .
            Clax

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2014
              Ken,
              I cannot find the certificate. Can you please email it to me? Thanks much.
              Lisa;;)
              --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay wrote:

              > such a big help! thanks again!
              >

              > ________________________________

            • kenroar
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014

              See attached for certificates in both Word and PDF format. I looked for them myself and apparently when the group moved to the new format, they got lost. I will add them to the files section too.

              Ken Rohrer

              Moderator

            • Lisa Galgano
              Message 7 of 7 , Jan 17, 2014