showing off

  • daru3200
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      I'd like to put my art blog, www.daru3-davidart.blogspot.com , in one of our official spaces, photos, files, database, or links. Would that be inappropriate? If so, could I just list the blog address or must I list each painting?

      David Rubin

      Ever get the feeling that life's a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?

      No trees were harmed in the making of this message, but a few electrons were slightly inconvenienced

      Don't shoot your family. Let us shoot your family. We'll also frame and hang them.
      motto of Fine Art Fotos photography studio
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        Thanks for asking first. The links section of the list group has been left alone in the settings. This is because there are no moderation settings for the "Links" menu other than to forbid members from posting links. Hopefully in the future Yahoo will let me approve links before they are posted. If a spam is posted there I will turn off that feature. So far spammers haven't posted links there - however, I wouldn't doubt that they figure that one out too.

        Ken

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          I may be able to post my site in links, but I'd still like to know if it's recommended or would it be in bad taste? Would you recommend I put my site or paintings in another section?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
            The links section is fine.