Information about earlier post

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      Group members,

      I found out how the post was distributed without me approving it. Apparently it was entered in as an event in the group calendar and the event then is automatically posted to the group. I have changed the settings so that all calendar events have to be entered by the moderator. If you want something on the group calendar, simply e-mail me with your event and I will post it for you.

      I have plugged a few links while in the settings. I found out that anyone could post any image in the photos section without moderation too. Sorry for the problems.

      I am leaving the event in the calendar because it seems it is a legitimate art event sponsored by the National Gallery. It just scared me that this appeared in the group without me approving it - and appearing as if I posted it.

      Ken
    • kamla ravikumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
        Thank you Ken.
        It must be quite tough on you to keep track of these slippery posts that find their way in!!

        Kamla Ravikumar
        Chennai,India