Re: Faking It Manipulated Photos before Photoshop

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      I can't believe it. Someone has hacked the Yahoo list groups and is posting this. How they are bypassing the moderation I'll never know. Has the TAB group received anything like this? Whatever this is, don't click on any links please. It might explain why I've rejected many posts today of the same thing. I will get in touch with Yahoo about this one. This is pretty serious.

      Ken