newbie

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi. I'm David, of Staten Island, NY. I've been taking art lessons for about three years now, whenever I can get the scholarship to my school, the Art Lab, at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center, here on Staten Island. It's one way of proving to myself that I'm more than an a middle aged man (I'm 56) with high functioning autism. I specialize in abstracts. You can see my work at www.daru3-davidart.blogspot.com . One thing that I'm trying to learn is what's the difference between simply being abstract and absstract expressionism?