Certificate of Membership

  • Sherina Maymay
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Dear Ken,

      My employer is asking me to have a certification from our group to prove my membership.  Will it be possible for me to get one before February 28, 2013?

      Sincerely,

      Sherina H. Maymay
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
        You may not have seen my reply to you on your other e-mail account. I need to know what they are looking for to satisfy the requirement. If you need something signed by me, let me know. I could also send an e-mail to the person from my incredibleart.org account that might satisfy them.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay <maymaysherina@...> wrote:

        > Dear Ken,
        >
        > My employer is asking me to have a certification from our group to prove my membership.  Will it be possible for me to get one before February 28, 2013?
        >

        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Sherina H. Maymay

      • Sherina Maymay
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
          Dear Ken,

          My employer told me to give them a hard copy of the certificate with details such as the group name, my name signed by you.  I read your reply prior to this just this morning.  Thanks a lot for the reply.

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay wrote:

          > Dear Ken,
          >
          > My employer is asking me to have a certification from our group to prove my membership.  Will it be possible for me to get one before February 28, 2013?
          >

          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Sherina H. Maymay

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
            I'm going to create a certificate and post it in the files section of the list group. That way, anyone who needs it can print it up and insert their name. I'll let you know when I'm done with it.

            Ken

            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sherina Maymay <maymaysherina@...> wrote:

            > Dear Ken,
            >
            > My employer told me to give them a hard copy of the certificate with details such as the group name, my name signed by you.  I read your reply prior to this just this morning.  Thanks a lot for the reply.

          • Sherina Maymay
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
              Thanks! : )