Certfication of Membership

  • maymaysherina
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20 9:56 PM
      Good Day!

      My school is requiring me to show a visible proof that I am a member of any art education group. Is it possible that I can get a certificate from our group here?
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20 11:37 PM
        Find out what you need and I'll get it for you.

        Ken Rohrer
        Moderator

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "maymaysherina" <maymaysherina@...> wrote:

        > Good Day!
        >
        > My school is requiring me to show a visible proof that I am a member of any art education group. Is it possible that I can get a certificate from our group here?

      • shinds
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22 4:00 AM
          Dear Ken,

          My school wants proof of any art education groups that I am a member of,too. This is to be part of my professional portfolio.
          I think an e-mail stating membership would fit the requirement.
          Thank you,
          Sharon