Re: Two posts just approved

  • Lori McDade
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013

      The first link seems like a great source of information and an unusual topic about which information could be hard to find.

      The second seemed like a link to a personal one, a sales site to a representative with Usborne.  While perhaps providing interesting sites to visit, ultimately it may require a purchase to utilize the entire scope of the information.  I may have misread the information but, at first glance, that was my impression.

      Lori

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        There certainly can be a gray area. I think we can all agree that posts not related to the visual arts or art education can be rejected. Because I was already in the admin system I was able to approve your post quickly, by the way.

        Ken