Art Education poll results

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      List members,

      The results of the poll show that members overwhelmingly want a moderated group. On the Surveymonkey poll, 42 members were for moderation and 11 were against. On the Yahoo poll, 14 votes were for moderation and 3 against. That comes up to a total of 56 for moderation and 14 against. I assume that the remaining 1,876 members who did not vote don't care one way or the other.

      75% for moderation (56)
      25% against moderation (14)

      During the time of the poll I rejected two spam posts, so this seems to confirm the direction we need to take. This will also prevent the need to delete members who have spams coming from their accounts because they have been hacked.

      The group will therefore remain a moderated group. There may be a delay in approvals of posts.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"