RE: [art_education] Two posts just approved

  • Rachel Stafford
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Yes.

      From: art_education@yahoogroups.com [art_education@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Lauren Perlman [laurenrperlman@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:22 PM
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [art_education] Two posts just approved

      On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:17 PM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

      List Members,

      I just approved two posts that I would like member feedback on. Were these OK to approve? They were borderline but arts related. What do you think?

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator

    • Lori McDade
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013

        The first link seems like a great source of information and an unusual topic about which information could be hard to find.

        The second seemed like a link to a personal one, a sales site to a representative with Usborne.  While perhaps providing interesting sites to visit, ultimately it may require a purchase to utilize the entire scope of the information.  I may have misread the information but, at first glance, that was my impression.

        Lori

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
          There certainly can be a gray area. I think we can all agree that posts not related to the visual arts or art education can be rejected. Because I was already in the admin system I was able to approve your post quickly, by the way.

          Ken