Re: [art_education] Two posts just approved

  • Lauren Perlman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013

      On Feb 10, 2013, at 3:17 PM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

      List Members,

      I just approved two posts that I would like member feedback on. Were these OK to approve? They were borderline but arts related. What do you think?

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator

    • Rachel Stafford
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        Yes.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013

          The first link seems like a great source of information and an unusual topic about which information could be hard to find.

          The second seemed like a link to a personal one, a sales site to a representative with Usborne.  While perhaps providing interesting sites to visit, ultimately it may require a purchase to utilize the entire scope of the information.  I may have misread the information but, at first glance, that was my impression.

          Lori

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
            There certainly can be a gray area. I think we can all agree that posts not related to the visual arts or art education can be rejected. Because I was already in the admin system I was able to approve your post quickly, by the way.

            Ken