Art education group poll

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      List Members,

      Because the poll is requiring people to join the group Art Jobs before voting on the moderation of this group, some of you may not be taking the poll. Couple that with the fact a spammer seems to be trying to trick members into entering account information by sending e-mails to group members.

      I have moved the poll to a new location that doesn't require you to join a group. Simply go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPSLQL3 and enter your vote.

      Please only vote once. The reason why I have to have a poll outside this group is that I am unable to create polls in this group because of the more secure settings. If you have already taken the poll in Art Jobs, you don't need to take the poll again.

      Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"