Warning to group members!

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      List members,

      I just noticed I got an e-mail from someone outside the group and they are asking to verify my e-mail. This person is not a list member so I am assuming someone is trying to harvest e-mails. DO NOT ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM AN E-MAIL! Instead of following the link to verify your e-mail, go directly to the list website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artjobs/

      These spammers are getting very devious and probably are lacking in the ethics and morality department.