Art education group poll

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      List members,

      This is a reminder that I'm taking a poll on whether to change the settings to a moderated group. So far only 15 people have taken the poll. Why not take just a minute to take the poll so I know I have a pretty good representation of the groups' wishes?

      The deadline is the end of this week. Thanks for your time!

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
    • Brandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        I've tried to take the quiz twice. It keeps sending me to a verify e-mail page ;( I have no clue what I need to do to take the poll, but it's not sending to one.
        Brandy

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > List members,
        >
        > This is a reminder that I'm taking a poll on whether to change the settings to a moderated group. So far only 15 people have taken the poll. Why not take just a minute to take the poll so I know I have a pretty good representation of the groups' wishes?

        > The deadline is the end of this week. Thanks for your time!
        >
        > Ken Rohrer
        > List "Nanny"

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
          Because I set up this group with more secure settings, it is not letting me create polls on this list group. Instead I have placed the poll on the sister list group called Art Jobs. Apparently it is asking you to verify your e-mail because you aren't a member of that page. When you get to the verify e-mail page, you should click on the e-mail verification link or enter in your e-mail address. I think that may make you a member of that page. If you don't wish to become a member, simply leave the group after you vote.

          Sorry for the confusion.

          Ken

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
            List Members,

            Because the poll is requiring people to join the group Art Jobs before voting on the moderation of this group, some of you may not be taking the poll. Couple that with the fact a spammer seems to be trying to trick members into entering account information by sending e-mails to group members.

            I have moved the poll to a new location that doesn't require you to join a group. Simply go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPSLQL3 and enter your vote.

            Please only vote once. The reason why I have to have a poll outside this group is that I am unable to create polls in this group because of the more secure settings. If you have already taken the poll in Art Jobs, you don't need to take the poll again.

            Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

            Ken Rohrer
            List "Nanny"