Photos of an Amazing Classroom

  • sallyfowler59
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Recently I went to a local teacher's classroom. I was so inspired by her open-ended art center. I have posted photos because I think she really shows the diversity of materials we can use in art making.

      http://www.fairydustteaching.com/2013/02/pattys-room-art-center.html

      Sally
    • MJ Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        Incredible!!!  Thanks for sharing!!!  I am going to do this...

        Jennifer
        Seoul, Korea
        "
        It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
        Leo Buscalia