Block Printing Paper

  • kdenne14
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Does anyone have any good suggestions for block printing paper that comes in a variety of colors? I have used Subi brand but I think that is too smooth because the ink chips off and peels off the lower layers of ink when we print multiple colors. I came to the conclusion that I need paper with a little more tooth but I have no idea what to get. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Kelli in NE