Advice for Art Education Members

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Today I was notified by a member of two possible suspicious posts on the list. I have examined them and they aren't spam. The reason why they look suspicious is that they only include a link and nothing more. When you post links, make sure you post information about what the link goes to. Spammers typically will post only a link or a link with a few words.

      I know the TAB list has gone to moderated posts because of spam. This ensures that no spam gets on the list but means that posts are delayed by as much as up to two days.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"