Re: [art_education] Calling out NOW for next Art Tip Exchange

  • Carmen Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
      Thank you for the information. This sounds like something i would like to participate in
      carmen
      Carmen Jones
      mrscmjones@...
      Nobody sees a flower, really--it is so small we haven't time, and to see takes time.  - Georgia O'Keefe

      On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:48 AM, Brandy wrote:

      I'm guessing Judy is handling these off post, but since you're the second person to ask here, I will give you my perspective as a past contributor-
      You create 5-8 half pages of art, based on a theme. Then you mail them to Judy- with return postage-, & she collects them to trade your art with other's art. Then, one day, you get a nice package in the mail of art:) Done.
      Hope that helps,
      Brandy