Re: Calling out NOW for next Art Tip Exchange

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
      I'm guessing Judy is handling these off post, but since you're the second person to ask here, I will give you my perspective as a past contributor-
      You create 5-8 half pages of art, based on a theme. Then you mail them to Judy- with return postage-, & she collects them to trade your art with other's art. Then, one day, you get a nice package in the mail of art:) Done.
      Hope that helps,
      Brandy

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Angela" wrote:

      > Hello:
      >
      > I've never done a tip in exchange. Could I get more information so that I can decide if I would like to participate. Thank you so much. Happy New Year.
      >
      > Angela VanFossen
      >
      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Judy Decker wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings Art Educators,
      > >
      > > Calling out now for the NEXT Tip In Exchange. It will be a single page
      > > front and back (both side with art) as the MINIMUM.
      > > All of you who have done pages with me know that the number of pages I do
      > > depends on my final IDEA.
      > >
      > > All I can tell you NOW is the theme (your choice)
      > > "When Pigs Fly" (Make the impossible happen -- in YOUR own way!)
      > > "Be Careful What You Wish For" (Sometimes the impossible DOES happen in odd
      > > ways).
      > >
      > > So far, only Robert Genn (from Painters' Pallet? Weekly Art Letter author
      > > knows why I chose both themes as choices. He will get one of my pages as a
      > > gift -- but I have another gift to get ready for him first).
      > >
      > > All I can tell you NOW is the mail to date is to be determined.
      > >
      > > I don't even know for sure who is the HOST - Me or Ronda. It just depends
      > > on the mail to date. I am the only one of use who can be more flexible and
      > > Ronda knows what I mean by that.
      > >
      > > Wishing you all a JOYOUS NEW YEAR!
      > >
      > > Judy Decker

    • Carmen Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
        Thank you for the information. This sounds like something i would like to participate in
        carmen
        Carmen Jones
        mrscmjones@...
        Nobody sees a flower, really--it is so small we haven't time, and to see takes time.  - Georgia O'Keefe

        On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:48 AM, Brandy wrote:

        I'm guessing Judy is handling these off post, but since you're the second person to ask here, I will give you my perspective as a past contributor-
        You create 5-8 half pages of art, based on a theme. Then you mail them to Judy- with return postage-, & she collects them to trade your art with other's art. Then, one day, you get a nice package in the mail of art:) Done.
        Hope that helps,
        Brandy

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Angela" wrote:

        > Hello:
        >
        > I've never done a tip in exchange. Could I get more information so that I can decide if I would like to participate. Thank you so much. Happy New Year.
        >
        > Angela VanFossen
        >
        > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Judy Decker wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings Art Educators,
        > >
        > > Calling out now for the NEXT Tip In Exchange. It will be a single page
        > > front and back (both side with art) as the MINIMUM.
        > > All of you who have done pages with me know that the number of pages I do
        > > depends on my final IDEA.
        > >
        > > All I can tell you NOW is the theme (your choice)
        > > "When Pigs Fly" (Make the impossible happen -- in YOUR own way!)
        > > "Be Careful What You Wish For" (Sometimes the impossible DOES happen in odd
        > > ways).
        > >
        > > So far, only Robert Genn (from Painters' Pallet? Weekly Art Letter author
        > > knows why I chose both themes as choices. He will get one of my pages as a
        > > gift -- but I have another gift to get ready for him first).
        > >
        > > All I can tell you NOW is the mail to date is to be determined.
        > >
        > > I don't even know for sure who is the HOST - Me or Ronda. It just depends
        > > on the mail to date. I am the only one of use who can be more flexible and
        > > Ronda knows what I mean by that.
        > >
        > > Wishing you all a JOYOUS NEW YEAR!
        > >
        > > Judy Decker

      • Angela
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013
          Thank you, Brandy. I appreciate your help. Hope you have a terrific new year!

          Angela