All about "Altered Book Tip In" - lots of info

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Most of you already are familiar with Altered Book Tip In Pages. These
      are the only kind of exchanges I participate in. I could tell you
      "horror stories" about Altered Book Round Robbins - some participants
      never did get their books back (heartbreaking for some). I love
      exchanging pages. It is so easy if a member drops out when doing Tip
      In pages -- no lost books, just one less set to sort (sometimes many
      less sets to sort....).

      I am not giving more information on tip ins right now (hands hurt from
      taking care of sick tropical fish -- can barely type now -- hands in
      and out of the water all the time. I have three freshwater
      aquariums....and two hospital tanks going now (each "hospital" with
      different treatments). We do have enough members interested to have an
      exchange -- more details to come in May. Exchange will be summer 2013.
      I was just curious....I am playing with my own ideas.

      Go to Google -- enter "Altered Book Tip In" - I bet you may even see
      when I posted before? Also look in list archives.

      Regards,

      Judy Richer-Decker