Art Planning Toolkit software with Common Core Standards

  • mhsart444
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      I have updated my Art Planning software so that It now includes the Common Core Standards for Reading and Math as well as YOUR state standards. This software is currently specially priced at $60 for a single user license. Go to http://www.studio443.com/toolkit.html if you're interested. Thanks, and, Happy New Year to everyone! Ann