RE: [art_education] Re: preschool clay projects

  • Gerri Paradee
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2012

      Wonderful idea!!  Gerri in Idaho

      From: art_education@yahoogroups.com [mailto:art_education@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ednakate
      Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:28 PM
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [art_education] Re: preschool clay projects

      I did leaf bowls with our pre-K.

      We took large leaves, they pressed them into the clay cut around them with plastic knives or Popsicle sticks. We placed them over a Styrofoam bowl to air dry before firing. You can peel the leaf off or leave it on. When you fire it, it will burn away.
      Alyssa
      San Diego

    • kamla ravikumar
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2012
        Hi,
        A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the art teachers around the world.
        Hope our School sites are safe for teachers and students in the near future.

        Kamla
        Chennai,
        India.

      • James Kwasi
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 26, 2012
          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, kamla ravikumar <kamla_rk@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the art teachers around the world.
          > Hope our School sites are safe for teachers and students in the near future.
          >
          > Kamla
          > Chennai,
          > India.

          Same to you and Many happy returns.