Re: preschool clay projects

  • ednakate
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2012
      I did leaf bowls with our pre-K.

      We took large leaves, they pressed them into the clay cut around them with plastic knives or Popsicle sticks. We placed them over a Styrofoam bowl to air dry before firing. You can peel the leaf off or leave it on. When you fire it, it will burn away.
      Alyssa
      San Diego
    • Gerri Paradee
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2012

        Wonderful idea!!  Gerri in Idaho

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 22, 2012
          Hi,
          A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the art teachers around the world.
          Hope our School sites are safe for teachers and students in the near future.

          Kamla
          Chennai,
          India.

        • James Kwasi
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 26, 2012
            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, kamla ravikumar <kamla_rk@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the art teachers around the world.
            > Hope our School sites are safe for teachers and students in the near future.
            >
            > Kamla
            > Chennai,
            > India.

            Same to you and Many happy returns.