Art education settings

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Members,

      Another spam was posted to the group. I always delete the member and the post from the group's homepage but once it is posted, it is sent to all the members.

      I have posted this before, but I have the option of moderating the group. The big disadvantage to this is that I have to approve all posts. Because I have other things I do, that means I may not get to approving the posts for hours or even up to 2-3 days in some cases. If I get a lot of members still want to go the moderated route so we don't have to read these ridiculous spams, I will change the settings. Otherwise I hope you will have tolerance of the occasional spam.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • MJ Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
        Thank you Ken for taking good care of this group!  I get an average of 10 spams a day on another account.  I think you are doing an excellent job!!!

        Jennifer

        "
        It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
        Leo Buscalia