Re: sharing blog

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
      In fact the title of your web page is very interesting. Art can be part a of life as an attitude, an important one nowadays!!!
      thank you very much!!!
      janet

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "tabchoiceteaching" <TwoDucks@...> wrote:

      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, azalea64es <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just sharing this blog with you!!!
      > >

      > > http://janetvaltriboullier.blogspot.com.es/
      > >

      > > Please I will appreciate your comments or questions in the blog. Thank you very much!! We are all making school and art a big thing!!!!
      > >
      > > janet
      > >
      > Janet: Thank you so much for sharing this lovely blog. My web browser translated it in to English. The beautiful work you do with your students, the experiences you offer are so exciting. I have shared it with my professional community choice based teachers.
      >
      > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teaching-for-Artistic-Behavior-TAB/144118082280049
      >
      > I hope many people will visit your blog!
      >
      > Kathy Douglas
      > Massachusetts TAB
      > http://teachingforartisticbehavior.org

    • azalea64es
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2013
        http://janetvaltriboullier.blogspot.com.es/

        hope you enjoy!

        The last thinking was about why is importance to teach art at school. In Spain the new laws are changing, taking away art education from curriculum...

        In your opiniĆ³n.....why we should have art at school??

        thanks
        janet