sharing blog

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
      Just sharing this blog with you!!!

      http://janetvaltriboullier.blogspot.com.es/

      Please I will appreciate your comments or questions in the blog. Thank you very much!! We are all making school and art a big thing!!!!

      janet
    • tabchoiceteaching
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, azalea64es <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Just sharing this blog with you!!!
        >

        > http://janetvaltriboullier.blogspot.com.es/
        >

        > Please I will appreciate your comments or questions in the blog. Thank you very much!! We are all making school and art a big thing!!!!
        >
        > janet

        Janet: Thank you so much for sharing this lovely blog. My web browser translated it in to English. The beautiful work you do with your students, the experiences you offer are so exciting. I have shared it with my professional community choice based teachers.

        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teaching-for-Artistic-Behavior-TAB/144118082280049

        I hope many people will visit your blog!

        Kathy Douglas
        Massachusetts TAB
        http://teachingforartisticbehavior.org
      • azalea64es
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
          In fact the title of your web page is very interesting. Art can be part a of life as an attitude, an important one nowadays!!!
          thank you very much!!!
          janet

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2013
            http://janetvaltriboullier.blogspot.com.es/

            hope you enjoy!

            The last thinking was about why is importance to teach art at school. In Spain the new laws are changing, taking away art education from curriculum...

            In your opiniĆ³n.....why we should have art at school??

            thanks
            janet