Re: happy things tell you...moderater attention

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Yes, I've deleted their membership and post on the list group home page. I know the TAB list group has had to moderate all posts to keep spammers off the list. We could do that too, but that would mean all posts would be delayed. The problem here is that spammers are gaining control of e-mail accounts of legitimate members. If everyone would make sure their passwords are long and have a combination of letters and numbers there would be fewer of these.

      Ken