Paper dress design

  • ayalafart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2012
      Dear artists and art teachers
      I have a student who is passonate about dress designing. I would like to feed her passion. We are a small school with little with regards to resources but in an effort to help out, I started to research. I saw many images online of dresses made from paper. My student got real excited and wants to attempt this ! My question to you all is " what now"? I'm a typical 2d artist and art teacher. I have no clue when it comes to fashion. I also feel that if and when I get this ball rolling many others will want to follow suit. Any suggestions? Books? Etc. I'm currently seeking a mannequin. This is proving to be a challenge.

      Thanks
      Frank
    • Robin Hartmann