Sorry for the recent hacking in my Yahoo acct

  • Miki Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      I really apologize for the recent scam email that you received that uses my email address and my signature at the bottom. My account at Yahoo was hacked into. Please ignore it. It is not from me in spite of the fact that it uses my info.

      I changed my account information immediately but some damage had already occurred.

      Please be cautious with anything received from Yahoo. It appears to be a prevalent issue.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Miki Rodriguez