Re: [art_education] AP Art

  • brenda robson
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 15, 2012

      My daughter is planning on majoring in art.  The private school where I teach MS does not submit AP Art portfolios for college credit.
      Can I supplement her curriculum and submit my daughters work?
      Brenda Robson

      On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Smull, Lorraine" <lorismull@...> wrote:

      No, my husband teaches AP Studio art and AP Art History and works in a private school and is not certified.

      On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:40 PM, BrendaR wrote:

      Does a teacher have to be certified to teach ap art?

    • brenda robson
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 16, 2012
        Ah too bad, thanks

        Brenda Robson

        On Oct 15, 2012, at 8:04 PM, Frank Ayala <ayalafart@...> wrote:

        The curriculum has to be approved by the college board before you can teach AP art

        Sent from my iPad

        On Oct 15, 2012, at 7:41 AM, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

        Super, thanks!

        Brenda Robson

        On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Smull, Lorraine" <lorismull@...> wrote:

        No, my husband teaches AP Studio art and AP Art History and works in a private school and is not certified.

        On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:40 PM, BrendaR wrote:

        Does a teacher have to be certified to teach ap art?

      • kamla ravikumar
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 16, 2012
          Hi,
          What is AP art? we dont have this terminology here.Maybe a different one is used to teach the same subject.

          Kamla
          Chennai,India