Re: [art_education] AP Art

  • brenda robson
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 15, 2012
      Super, thanks!

      Brenda Robson

      On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Smull, Lorraine" <lorismull@...> wrote:

      No, my husband teaches AP Studio art and AP Art History and works in a private school and is not certified.

      On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:40 PM, BrendaR wrote:

      Does a teacher have to be certified to teach ap art?

    • Frank Ayala

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 16, 2012
              Hi,
              What is AP art? we dont have this terminology here.Maybe a different one is used to teach the same subject.

              Kamla
              Chennai,India