Re: [art_education] AP Art

  • Smull, Lorraine
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 15, 2012
      No, my husband teaches AP Studio art and AP Art History and works in a private school and is not certified.
      On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:40 PM, BrendaR wrote:

      Does a teacher have to be certified to teach ap art?

    • brenda robson
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 15, 2012
        Super, thanks!

        Brenda Robson

        On Oct 15, 2012, at 9:35 AM, "Smull, Lorraine" <lorismull@...> wrote:

        No, my husband teaches AP Studio art and AP Art History and works in a private school and is not certified.

        On Oct 14, 2012, at 9:40 PM, BrendaR wrote:

        Does a teacher have to be certified to teach ap art?

      • Frank Ayala

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 16, 2012
                Hi,
                What is AP art? we dont have this terminology here.Maybe a different one is used to teach the same subject.

                Kamla
                Chennai,India