Call for artists: International Artist Residencies, AIR/HMC, Budapest

  • bszechy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Call for artists: International Artist Residencies, AIR/HMC, Budapest

      Our program is open for 2013!
      We do early jury selections on the third weekend of each month. Apply early!

      HMC International Artist Residency Program, a not-for-profit arts organization based in Dallas, TX/Budapest, provides national and international artists with the opportunity to produce new work while engaging with the arts community in Budapest, Hungary.
      "Artist residencies allow the time for dialogue and create connections that contribute to the future.."

      E-mail address: bszechy@...
      Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performers
      Offered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition, Galleries & Museum Tour,.
      Eligibility: International emerging artists

      Please visit our website for more information and application form.

      http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id93.html

      Our last exhibition opening short video:
      http://youtu.be/Xt4cVZxpXl4