Re: New IAD website

  • Greg Hogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      You could make wire armatures and cloth them with strips of cloth.  Or make armatures with rolled up paper and masking tape and use the cloth for that too. I did a project once with cloth wall paper, depending on the design, they glued the fabric on a piece of cardboard and came off of the cardboard with continual designs.  This made a very interesting piece of work.
      Greg