New IAD website

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      All,

      With the new hosting arrangement for the Incredible Art Department there are more things I can do with the site. I am curious as to your opinions about using Facebook with the site.

      How many of you click "Like" buttons on content you read on the web? For pages you like to comment on, how do you like to log in? Would you prefer logging into your Facebook accounts to comment on IAD pages or do you prefer something generic?

      You can e-mail me with your opinion at kenroar@...

      Thanks!
      Ken
    • Greg Hogan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        You could make wire armatures and cloth them with strips of cloth.  Or make armatures with rolled up paper and masking tape and use the cloth for that too. I did a project once with cloth wall paper, depending on the design, they glued the fabric on a piece of cardboard and came off of the cardboard with continual designs.  This made a very interesting piece of work.
        Greg