Re: [art_education] Re: Book Review Request

  • Petra K. Barajas
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
      I'm working on it. LOL :) I never realized how long and hard writing a book was until I tried it. I have nothing but respect for those that do it for a living.

      Sincerely, Petra

       Sending Cheer from Way Over Here

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
        It's still in the works and I'm not sure when I'll finish. I'll send an email to my reviewing team when it's ready for a first read. Thank you for your interest.