Re: Book Review Request

  • jennieauble
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
      sign me up - I'd love to look at it. I have taught middle school for 24 years so I hope I can help you.

    • eamattox2004@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
        I would love to!

        Liz Heathman

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Petra K. Barajas
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
          I'm working on it. LOL :) I never realized how long and hard writing a book was until I tried it. I have nothing but respect for those that do it for a living.

          Sincerely, Petra

           Sending Cheer from Way Over Here

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 22, 2012
            It's still in the works and I'm not sure when I'll finish. I'll send an email to my reviewing team when it's ready for a first read. Thank you for your interest.