Resources for student management, classroom/shop safety and parental involvement

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I am looking for resources for student management, classroom/shop safety and parental involvement.I am ivolved in a study for these topics and was wondering if someone would have these resources available? The parental involvement has to do with the new teacher evaluation being put into place...

      Thanks

      Joe
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012
        You can find information about classroom management at:

        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/toolbox/discipline.html

        Articles relating to safety:

        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/files/Agreement.htm
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/files/Steph-rules.htm