Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [art_education] Re: Framing question?

Expand Messages
  • John Kaluzynski
    Thanks for leads. JK Sent from my iPhone
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2012
      Thanks for leads. JK 

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 10, 2012, at 12:56 PM, "aliteachesart" <alexandrabenton.art@...> wrote:


      Hi John,
      I've had these in the past- I think we got them from Sacs or another supplier- check in the furniture part of catalogs. They were really expensive though. I use those plastic frames with the cardboard back- they are easy to change out and you can put collage inside, plus they are cheap. Hope that helps, Ali pk-4

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, John Kaluzynski <aikiman@...> wrote:
      > Hi, Y'all.
      > Getting ready for a new year, and I would like to create a student gallery in our BOE's main hallway. I would like the gallery to have a finished, formal look. At the same time, I would like to be able to rotate student work easily. In the past, I have seen art frames that come with a pre-cut mat and also have a hinged back so that art can be changed quickly, but I am having some difficulty finding a supplier for this product (can find photo sized, but not art sized).
      > Anyone ever purchased these frames? Know where I might find some?
      > Thanks.
      > John
      > Turkey Hill School
      > Orange, CT
      > Sent from my iPhone

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.