Re: [art_education] Re: Framing question?

  • John Kaluzynski
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2012
      Thanks for leads. JK

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 10, 2012, at 12:56 PM, "aliteachesart" <alexandrabenton.art@...> wrote:

      Hi John,
      I've had these in the past- I think we got them from Sacs or another supplier- check in the furniture part of catalogs. They were really expensive though. I use those plastic frames with the cardboard back- they are easy to change out and you can put collage inside, plus they are cheap. Hope that helps, Ali pk-4