8/18 field trip photos

  • Bing Yeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      If your were there, you had a chance to capture the vivid movement. I would like to share with you some pictures of the dance group performance at Union Station on 8/18

      Next outdoor shooting practice is Sep. 15 at Venice Beach Park
      Below is the register website

      Don't forget to enter the promotional code: fineart2you, for former students to get the discount!
      Fall class schedule is in the attachment.

      Bing Yeh
      Everyday Photography
      Contact (714)943-7585 for class schedule